Are dental imperfections causing you to be insecure and preventing you from smiling confidently? If that’s the case, a smile makeover will transform the way you feel on a day-to-day basis. We are waiting for you at Sutton Place Cosmetic Dentist. We are located in New York City, Manhattan, situated in Midtown East, just a block from the Upper East Side.
In our dental office, we can restore the aesthetics and functionality of your teeth in just 1-2 visits. We transform smiles of all types of severity, even when it seems like there’s nothing else you can do to save your teeth.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A Smile Makeover aims to perfect and transform your smile. It’s a combination of cosmetic and dental procedures tailored individually based on the condition of your teeth.
A smile makeover may include:
- Invisalign; if there’s a need to correct tooth alignment.
- Teeth whitening; if there’s a need to whiten or lighten tooth enamel.
- Porcelain crowns or veneers; for concealing aesthetic defects in teeth (chips, cracks, diastemas, tridiastemas).
- Full mouth reconstruction; for a comprehensive restoration of oral health. This service allows for restoring the functionality of missing teeth and a healthy smile. We can address even the most complex cases. The procedure is performed painlessly and comfortably.
The Best Smile Makeover Dentist Near Me
Rather than entrusting your dental health to the closest clinic near you, choose one of the highest renowned and experienced doctors in the field of dentistry. In our office, we have transformed the smiles of many of your favorite celebrities, including DJ Khaled, Nicki Minaj, Lil Uzi Vert, Swizz Beatz, Trina, Idris Elba and others.
We are passionate in creating beautiful and fully functional smiles even in the most complex cases. If you’re interested in teeth whitening, veneers, orthodontics, or full mouth reconstruction – pay a visit to our dental office!
Celebrity Smile Makeover
Porcelain Crowns – Before & After
This case involves a patient whose smile’s aesthetics had deteriorated over time. The cause of this was years of smoking, tooth wear, and tetracycline staining.
After a thorough diagnosis and treatment preparation, individual porcelain veneers were placed. The result in the photo on the right is a bright smile, with a natural shade of enamel. Veneers effectively conceal chips, cracks, and tooth discoloration.
Cosmetic Smile Makeover – Cost
The cost of a smile makeover depends on the current condition of the oral hard and soft tissues. A smile makeover combines several or all of the procedures listed:
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain crowns
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Bridges
- Dental implants
What Are The Benefits Of A Smile Makeover?
- An aesthetic smile. A smile transformation eliminates any cosmetic issues with teeth: chips, cracks, tooth discoloration, their absence, or misalignment. The new smile looks completely natural.
- Long-term results. After treatment, maintain oral hygiene and regularly visit the clinic for preventive check-ups. This way, you can enjoy a pearly white smile and forget about dental treatment for many years.
- Full tooth functionality. The procedure is aimed not only at creating an aesthetic smile. It also fully restores the correct bite and function of damaged and missing teeth. Speech becomes clear. You can once again enjoy your favorite foods.
- Cost and time savings. A smile makeover costs less than each of the individual services you need separately. In one dental office, you receive quality consultation and an individually crafted treatment plan.
- Rejuvenating effect. A cosmetic smile makeover rejuvenates your face by eliminating typical signs of aging: yellowed teeth, wear and tear, a misaligned bite, and other aesthetic defects.
- Self-confidence. Beautiful teeth boost self-esteem and self-confidence. After a smile makeover, you smile without hesitation and forget what it’s like to feel insecure about your smile.
- Emotional well-being. A healthy, attractive smile contributes to an improvement in emotional well-being and a more positive outlook on life.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
A full smile makeover is recommended when you need to address multiple dental issues simultaneously. The primary cases when treatment is indicated include:
- Damaged, broken, or missing teeth.
- Discolored or pigmented teeth.
- Wide gaps between teeth or uneven spacing.
- Crooked or misaligned teeth.
- An abnormal bite.
Are Porcelain Dental Crowns Right For You?
Porcelain crowns are suitable for you if you need to:
- Restore worn or damaged teeth after deep cavities or trauma.
- Correct an improper bite due to significant misalignment of the dental arch.
- Achieve perfect aesthetics in the smile zone.
- Adjust the color of enamel.
- Alter the size of teeth that are too small or too large.
- Address partial or complete edentulism.
What Should I Expect After a Smile Makeover?
Natural enamel color
After the whitening procedure, your smile radiates and becomes brighter. The result depends on the actual shade of your teeth but is noticeable immediately after the procedure.
Ideal size and shape of teeth
We restore the anatomically correct size and shape of your teeth. After a Smile Makeover procedure, you attain the Hollywood smile of your dreams, regardless of the initial situation.
Perfectly aligned teeth and the proper closure of your jaws. Your natural teeth will appear perfectly aligned. The bite will be correct, preventing excessive wear of the teeth.
Restoration of all missing teeth
We restore missing teeth with crowns on implants. After implantation, you obtain a fully restored smile with perfect aesthetics and chewing function.
How long does the result of a smile makeover last?
It depends on the procedures you’ve undergone, as well as the quality of oral hygiene and your lifestyle.
- Teeth whitening results typically last from 6 months to 2 years.
- Porcelain veneers can serve you for 10-15 years.
- Zirconia or ceramic e-max dental crowns last approximately 20 years.
- Dental implants can potentially last a lifetime if you follow the doctor’s recommendations.
What technologies do we use?
We tailor the optimal solution for any clinical case, even the most complex.
Perfect for: chips, cracks, enamel discoloration.
In just 1-2 visits, we craft a Hollywood smile. We precisely match the veneers’ shade to your enamel color. We eliminate gaps between teeth and minor tooth misalignment.
We remove yellow stains and pigmented spots with teeth whitening. We customize the whitening process individually to your case, and use effective and safe formulations.
Perfect for: severely damaged teeth.
We restore the function and anatomical shape of teeth, preventing further deterioration with aesthetic porcelain dental crowns. We create and install precision premium-class crowns using the CEREC technology, all in just one visit.
Laser Gum Treatment
Perfect for: restoring gum defects.
We restore the perfect gum contour using laser therapy. This is a modern and painless method. Treatment is conducted under local anesthesia. The procedure significantly speeds up the healing process and ensures rapid tissue recovery.
T-scan, JVA Analysis, Wellness scan CT
Perfect for: diagnosing TMJ.
We diagnose the real-time functioning and anomalies in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). We determine the optimal jaw position in which the jaw muscles are maximally relaxed.
A thorough approach to bite correction allows us to create not only an aesthetic smile but a healthy one as well. After bite correction in our dental office, patients are relieved of headaches, clicking during jaw movement, and alleviate tooth wear or damage due to improper load distribution. We restore the correct facial proportions, making you look younger after treatment.
Perfect for: correcting the bite.
Clear aligners are custom-made based on your impressions. They are an excellent alternative to braces if you don’t want to compromise the aesthetics of your smile during the bite correction process. Invisalign is recommended for patients with minor to moderate bite issues.
Perfect for: restoring or replacing a tooth.
We employ a two-stage classical or one-stage implantation process, depending on whether we are restoring a tooth in a visible smile zone (where we immediately load the implant with a crown). We work with dental implants that can last a lifetime as long as all care recommendations are followed.
Full Arch Dental Implants
Perfect for: full-mouth teeth replacement.
We treat complete edentulism with one-stage implantation. You can get new teeth within 3-7 days, regardless of the complexity of your case. We use implantation protocols:
- All-on-4: We place two implants in the front section and two in the molar area. We immediately attach an aesthetic dental prosthesis. This method is often used on the lower jaw due to denser bone structure.
- All-on-6: We attach two implants in the smile zone and two in the lateral areas. We load the implants with a temporary dental prosthesis. Due to a greater number of implants, this system is more stable than All-on-4. This technology is more frequently applied to the upper jaw, where the bone tissue structure is less dense.
We perform both implantation techniques without the need for ridge augmentation in cases of mild to moderate alveolar ridge atrophy. This reduces the cost of treatment and shortens the rehabilitation period.
Smile Makeover FAQ
Can a Smile Makeover be done in one day?
Yes, it is possible to achieve a Hollywood smile in a single visit. However, it depends on the condition of your teeth and the health of your oral cavity. If you are missing one, several, or all teeth, we can perform one-stage implantation with immediate loading of temporary dental prostheses. You can leave the clinic with new teeth after the first session. If there is gum inflammation or a need for veneer placement, a smile makeover may take more time.
Are there age restrictions for a Smile Makeover?
No, most smile makeover procedures are suitable for patients of all ages. However, there are some procedures performed from a certain age. For example, teeth whitening is allowed for patients aged 14 and older. You can learn more details during a consultation with the doctor.
Is a Smile Makeover painful?
Worldwide actors and showbiz stars trust our dental office with their smiles. They choose us for the impeccable comfort during treatment. All procedures are conducted under local anesthesia. You only really feel the vibration of dental instruments and nothing else.