At Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry we will whiten your teeth with 8 possible shades with a safe FDA-approved laser teeth whitening procedure using Zoom!®. The entire teeth whitening procedure takes approximately 1 hour at our dental practice.
I got my teeth laser teeth whitened 2 days ago and I could not be any happier. This was the best thing for me to do for ME! From the moment I called to make an appointment to the final result I received a great experience. My teeth are sooo much whiter now and I feel great and look beautiful (and younger). Thank you! ~ YELP
As an experienced provider of laser teeth whitening we need to inform you that in some instances we may advise against teeth whitening if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are currently suffering from tooth decay, such as gum disease or cavities.
Laser Teeth Whitening Can Remove Teeth Stains From:
- The normal aging process
- Regular consumption of staining beverages such as red wine, coffee, tea, and colas
- Cigarette smoking
Please note: Most dental insurance plans do not cover teeth whitening.
About ZOOM!® Laser Teeth Whitening
The ZOOM!® laser teeth whitening procedure itself is fast and painless. No follow-up appointments or regular consultations are required and you can have your teeth whitening procedure performed the same day as your consultation.
- First, the dentist will protect your lips and gums from the laser using special creams and gels
- We prepare your teeth with a solution that begins to whiten your teeth when the laser procedure begins
- Each individual tooth whitening application lasts approximately 15 minutes and we repeat this 3-4 times until the desired results are achieved (we will show you the results every step of the way)
- After the laser teeth whitening process, the dentist will proceed to clean your teeth and gums, removing all traces of the active ingredient and the protective gels, and advise you on how to maintain your whiter teeth
We welcome any questions pertaining to laser teeth whitening that you may have so please drop us an email or phone us to arrange a cosmetic dentistry consultation and take the first step to enjoying the confidence a great smile brings.
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
Mojgan Fajiram, DDS
400 East 56th St.
New York, NY 10022