Dental Bridges at Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry of NYC
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry (located in Midtown East steps from the Upper East Side in NYC) offers 1 visit dental bridges with CEREC technology. Dental bridges are a permanent solution for a missing tooth. Our top rated cosmetic dentist, Dr. Mojgan Fajiram, will recommend the best bridge options for you based on your unique situation during your visit to our dental practice.
Bridges are considered a superlative solution to replace missing teeth in order to restore your smile, improve your smile’s appearance and provide facial support for the shape of your face, can help with eating and speaking, and can prevent other teeth from drifting out of position.
- If you’re missing one or more teeth, a bridge is an option worth considering to fix the problem.
- An alternative to a dental bridge is a dental implant.
“Terrific DENTAL practice! Lovely, clean offices, very modern, amazing technology. All professional and painless. Very approachable staff. If you have to go to the dentist I highly recommend this place. Trust me – it is not like most dental offices in NYC – you can get everything performed in one day and the price is right!” ~ YELP
Simply put, a bridge is a dental restoration used to replace missing teeth. A false tooth, matched perfectly to your existing tooth color, is used to fill in the edentulous space and gets anchored to the adjacent teeth with porcelain crowns.
Our aesthetic focus results in a beautiful, natural look, to restore your bite and maintain the natural shape of your face.
Advantages of Dental Bridges
- 1 Visit Dentistry: Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry offers the ability to get your dental bridge performed in one visit at our NYC practice. This means that the same day as your consultation with the cosmetic dentist you can have your dental bridge implemented.
- Aesthetics: Looks natural and additionally can improve the color and the shape of the teeth that will need a dental crown on either side.
- Not Removable: You don’t have to worry about taking it out to clean it like a partial denture.
- Protective: If the teeth on either side of the missing tooth are chipped, cracked, or damaged then by placing crowns on these teeth as part of the bridge you are actually helping to strengthen them and replace your missing tooth at the same time.
- Quick Procedure: Receiving a bridge is a faster procedure than having a dental implant or even a partial denture.
- Long Lasting: Your dental bridges can be long lasting with proper home care and visiting the dentist twice a year for a proper hygiene appointment.
We welcome any questions pertaining to dental bridges that you may have so please drop us an email or phone us to arrange a consultation and take the first step to enjoying the confidence a great smile brings. For more information or to schedule a dental bridge consultation with the best in class NYC cosmetic dentist at our cosmetic dentistry practice please feel free to contact us:
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
Mojgan Fajiram, DDS
400 East 56th Street
New York, New York 10022