Best Rated Full Mouth Reconstruction Cosmetic Dentist NYC
Full mouth reconstruction refers to restoring the entire dental patient’s mouth using multiple techniques such as porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, dental implants, dental bridges, etc. Our objective is to restore a natural looking smile with the functionality of your natural teeth.
The term “full mouth reconstruction” refers to a combination of cosmetic dental treatments and procedures to restore the structure, function, health, and appearance of your teeth, gums, and jaw.A reconstruction of the mouth strives to remove all of your tooth decay, old fillings and old dental crowns while improving your bite position. Everyone’s facial anatomy and jaw movements are different so every dental patient needs a different bite position to idealize their health and comfort.
At Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry in NYC (Midtown East steps from the Upper East Side) we develop individualized treatment plans based on your specific full mouth reconstruction. We strive to give you back the confidence you desire by providing exceptional dental work in a professional manner.
Full mouth rehabilitation is the term for the total rejuvenation of your oral health. Our goals are to:
- Eliminate active dental decay and gum disease
- Rebuild teeth that have been weakened by previous disease and fillings
- Improve the appearance of teeth and gums
- Restore function so you can eat without discomfort or embarrassment
- Replace missing teeth
- Provide a long-term maintenance program
- Significantly improve your health and well-being
- Create a beautiful white smile
A good candidate for full mouth reconstruction is anyone who has discomfort from dental issues and desires a beautiful aesthetic result. After a comprehensive evaluation with radiographs Dr. Farjam, with her experience and attention to detail, will recommend and discuss appropriate treatment.
Full mouth reconstruction can solve many dental issues such as gum disease, tooth decay, overly crowded teeth, gum erosion, chipped teeth, uneven teeth, misaligned teeth, dental caries, missing teeth, worn teeth and cracked teeth.
Although each patient is different, full mouth reconstruction typically involves two or more of the following procedures:
- Dental implants or dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Porcelain veneers to cover worn down, misshapen, or discolored teeth
- Crowns to protect severely damaged teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings, inlays or onlays to treat cavities or to replace worn, unsightly metal fillings
- Orthodontics such as Invisalign to correct bite or alignment problems
We work with you to achieve the best possible results. Should there be any concerns or if there is simply something that you are unsure of, we welcome that you ask as much questions as you need before making a decision. We will explain everything to you step by step as we work towards your dream smile.
We welcome any questions that you may have so please drop us an email or phone us to arrange a consultation and take the first step to enjoying the confidence a great smile brings. For more information or to schedule a full mouth reconstruction cosmetic dental consultation at our Midtown East / Upper East Side dental practice please feel free to contact us:
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
Mojgan Fajiram, DDS
400 East 56th Street
New York, New York 10022