NYC Dental Implants Cosmetic Dentist
If you have one or more missing teeth, it can impact your appearance, speech and oral health. The most advanced option in tooth replacement is the dental implant, which performs and looks more like a natural tooth. Dr. Mojgan Fajiram is a NYC dental implants cosmetic dentist who offers beautiful, natural-appearing dental implants at Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Fajiram, Dr. Monahemi, and our highly trained dental team at Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry have helped many of our patients enjoy the benefits of replacing missing teeth with dental implants. Dental implants have dramatically improved the quality of life and overall health for many of these patients while giving them the confidence they need to smile. If you have missing teeth, this may be the solution you have been waiting for to restore your beautiful smile.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium cylinders or posts that are permanently inserted into the jawbone by our implant dentist, Dr. Mojgan Fajiram. The implants provide the necessary support for dental restorations like crowns, dentures or bridges to replace missing teeth. Once the post of the implant is placed in the jawbone, the bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for dental restorations.
Dental implants perform like the roots of natural teeth. Once fused to the bone, an abutment is attached to the top of the titanium cylinder. For single dental implant tooth restorations, a tooth-colored dental crown can be attached to the implant, creating a natural-appearing and functional tooth replacement.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are considered the gold standard in tooth replacement. Unlike dentures that can move or slip or dental bridges that rely on other teeth for support, dental implants are anchored into the jawbone. This creates a permanent integrated dental restoration that can function and look like a natural tooth.
There are many benefits to investing in dental implants over other restorative dentistry options like dentures. Some of the reasons we recommend dental implants to our patients include:
- Dental implants can help preserve facial structure, preventing bone resorption or loss that otherwise occurs when teeth are missing. This can help reduce shrinking in the jaw that can make the face look older.
- Dental implants are stronger and more durable than their restorative counterparts like dental bridges or dentures. They can last a lifetime when properly maintained.
- Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry offers dental implants that will match all your natural teeth. Dental implants have a 90% success rate and can last a significant amount of time with proper care.
- No need for adhesives or removing dentures. Dental implants can eliminate the need for removable and unsecured dentures. Dental implants allow you to eat the foods you love, talk normally and feel confident in your smile.
- Dr. Mojgan Fajiram and our highly experienced dental team at Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry have successfully placed thousands of dental implants and only use the most advanced dental technology on the market.
Dental implants offer a convenient and comfortable way to replace missing teeth. Once the implants are integrated with your jawbone, you can care for your dental implants like natural teeth.
We welcome any questions pertaining to dental implants that you may have, so please drop us an email or call us to schedule a personal dental implant consultation. Dr. Mojgan Fajiram is a top NYC dental implants cosmetic dentist that has helped thousands of people restore their smiles. To take the first step to enjoying the confidence a great smile brings, please call our office to schedule a complimentary dental implant consultation.