Porcelain Veneers are a cosmetic dentistry procedure offered at our Upper East Side (Manhattan, NYC) based cosmetic dentistry practice. Free porcelain veneers consultations are offered.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
Many of our patients at Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry choose porcelain veneers when considering cosmetic dentistry options to enhance their smile. Our best in class cosmetic dentistry team will work with you to design porcelain veneers that reflect your desired post-treatment outcome.
Porcelain veneers are a highly popular dental treatment that is routinely performed in-office at the NYC based Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry. We offer highly customizable porcelain veneers treatment that allows patients to collaborate with our top rated porcelain veneers specialist to enhance your smile to reflect your post-treatment goals.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
There are many reasons that a patient may choose porcelain veneers, including:
- Stain-resistant material
- Durable and long-lasting
- Minimal maintenance (patients care for veneers the same way as natural teeth)
- Natural-looking / healthy-appearing teeth
Porcelain veneers are considered the “Gold Standard” of veneers due to the many advantages associated with the treatment:
- Porcelain veneers are made from stain-resistant material, which allows for porcelain veneers patients to continue to enjoy their favorite dark-colored beverages (in moderation) without the hassle of permanent discoloration.
- Veneers are durable and long-lasting and our best in class cosmetic dentists use a medical-grade veneer bonding solution that creates a strong bond between the veneer and the treated tooth.
- Patients may choose porcelain veneers because the veneers require minimal maintenance and may be cared for the same way as natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are custom made to not only fit your tooth, mouth, and face, but to enhance your smile and create a look that reflects your desired smile. You will work directly with the top rated cosmetic dentist to determine the size, shape, and shade of your porcelain veneers to ensure the final post-treatment result best reflects your goals.
Please Note: Patients with a history of tooth sensitivity can be candidates for porcelain veneers. The porcelain veneers specialist doctor uses minimally invasive techniques to ensure the treated teeth retain their health and original appearance.
Each treated tooth is prepped for porcelain veneers utilizing minimal tooth shaving (if any at all). Patients are pleasantly surprised to experience a lack of pain during porcelain veneers treatment, making the treatment a fairly quick and painless solution to enhance your smile.
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry offers some of the most competitive pricing in NYC and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions about porcelain veneers or any other cosmetic dental procedure, please feel free to request a consultation using the eForm on the right or give our Manhattan office a call at (212) 751-5665.
Sutton Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
Mojgan Fajiram, DDS
400 East 56th St.
Suite 1, Suite 1
New York, NY 10022